posted a really funny meme about pants and song titles and then I remembered this other meme about poems and the first lines of songs so decided to do them both at the same time!
1. SONGPANTS! (via nicole_anell
)1. Put your media player of choice on shuffle.
2. List the first fifteen songs that come up and add "in my pants" to the end.
3. Bold the ones that actually made you LOL.
1. Lucretia In My Pants
2. Untitled Freestyle In My Pants
3. Objects in the Rear View Mirror In My Pants
4. Help Me In My Pants
5. Product Placement In My Pants
6. One love In My Pants
7. A Kiss is a Terrible Thing to Waste In My Pants
8. Here I Stand Before Me In My Pants
9. Available In My Pants
10. All Revved Up With No Place To Go In My Pants
11. Bad Blood In My Pants
12. (Brahms Cello Sonata No.2) Movement No. 2 In My Pants
13. Silent Night In My Pants
14. Standing on the Outside In My Pants
15. It's a Shame In My Pants
2. Making Up Poems from the First Lines of Songs (or whatever the official meme title that I no longer remember what it was, was...) 1. Put your media player of choice on shuffle.
2. Write down the first lines of the first 20 songs.
3. First line of the 21st song is the title.
4. At the end of the poem, you can choose two lines to replace, but you must use the next two tracks that play.
(Note: I cheated a little and decided that I was allowed to delete the occasional prepositiony-type word from the starts of a few lines and play a little loose with where the first line "ends". Also I added end of line punctuation to help with the flow, but I think I mostly played by the rules!) There was a boy.
Well some folks say that life's just a veil of tears -
something grown together,
born in the flood,
falling out of touch.
You can't make it to heaven with a high step,
just don't tell the things you know.
When you walked through the garden
The force of my love was strong.
This is not the first time you had to get away;
we expected something, something better than before -
You can tell by the way she walks
this is what it feels like.
I'm put together so beautifully,
set me free.
And when the sun goes down into the sky,
and when the rain begins to fall and there's flooding in the streets,
somewhere between prayer and revolution,
stalking, walking in my big black boots,
I saw my love with pretty boy.
And her hallway moves like the ocean moves at the head of a river
I quite like the last 8 lines of that, actually. HMM.
And there we go, I'm done playing now...